Friday 31 January 2014

Raspberry, blueberry, yogurt and oatmeal muffins!


Brandy Melville Black Coat
 Brandy Melville Black T-shirt/slit top
Grandma's Cream & Black Knit

Hi All!

Before I give you my raspberry, blueberry, yogurt and oatmeal muffin recipe, I would like to chat about some vintage clothing I have recently inherited. As most of you know, my grandmother passed away a few weeks ago and it’s been my duty to help clean out her closet! While sorting through, I found tons of beautiful knitted cardigans, sweaters, denim button ups and plenty of vintage costume jewelry pieces. Today, I wore a one of grandmothers knitted sweaters. It’s black and cream, with some black beadwork on the front. The only thing I needed to adjust was the shoulders pads... ripped those things right out! Check out my newest vintage knit! --->

Raspberry, blueberry yogurt & oatmeal muffins.




Now back to the muffins! These muffins are the exact same recipe as the pervious muffins I just made. (Blueberry, oatmeal, yogurt and orange zest muffins) Click the recipe in PINK to make my newest muffins, But the only difference is to add 1 cup of raspberries instead of the orange zest!! 

ALSO, as you can see I added some pink & red sprinkles to the top of the muffins to give them a vday flair.

Good luck & happy baking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment