Saturday 4 January 2014

DIY Delicious Vitamin Water


Hey lovelies, I’ve seen this DIY vitamin water recipe floating around on Pinterest so I decided to try it myself. I added some blueberries to my recipe just to add so more color and blueberries happen to be my favorite fruit. A lot of my friends have also been raving about this vitamin water, so I’m guessing it does wonders! I’ve read that this water mixture washes all the toxins out of your body and helps you lose weight relatively faster then usual.  So here goes it! – So far so good.

Per Average Water Bottle

Prep Time: 5 Minutes

Ingredients:
1/3 of a lemon
4 big strawberries
Palm full of blueberries
Small bundle of mint leave
Few ice cubes
 Water 

Step 1: Add all these ingredients together, shake and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment