Wednesday 15 January 2014

Nail Polish Storage


Hey guys, unfortunately I won’t be posting any further crafts this week. My grandmother passed away today due to lung disease. This is an extremely hard time for me because my grandmother was like a mother to me and in fact a mother to all her grandchildren. She will be dearly missed. Anyways, I have gathered as many photos that I could of my grandmother today, and I’m putting a collage together that I hope turns out as beautiful as she was. I will post my finished product!

Here are some crafts that I have been working on over the weekend, a nail polish storage jar and using pervious valentines crafts on new items. I really liked how the nail polish looked in an old crown jar, looks great in your bathroom or makeup area.

Enjoy Guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment