Monday 27 January 2014

Grandma's Funeral



Doris Cecilia Draper
December 9, 1940 - January 15, 2014
Hello All,
I do apologize for my uber long delay since my pervious blog post. As I’ve mention in my last post, my grandmother had passed away and I would be extremely busy putting together her funeral. I wanted to share some of the things that I personally put together for her day. I gathered as many photos of my grandmother as I could find. I made sure that in each photo she was smiling and that a sibling, parent, husband, child, grandchild and friend were sharing a photo with her. I enlarged my favorite photos and then started designing a board of Doris Draper. I then added all her photos together and designed a slideshow. I also created her memorial card. I chose the photos and poem, and then added angels and praying hands to her card, it turned out beautifully. And lastly, I chose to play her most favorite songs, amazing grace, and what a wonderful world. My grandma's funeral went lovely, my two cousins and myself, each said a speech about the many memories we shared with her. My grandma was a wonderful women and she will be truly missed. Miss you already grams.

For more info about my grandmothers passing click HERE.
Grandma & Grandad's Wedding Day, 1958
One of her favorite flowers, red roses.
My brother, Myles, Grandma & Me! 

Photo Boards I designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment