Tuesday 18 February 2014

Mason Jar Fishy


Hi All,

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day and a long weekend! My wonderful boyfriend surprised me with a beautiful Beta fish for Valentines Day. I put my fishy in a mason jar with some rocks, a tree and a castle. Although, I might have to put him into a larger jar or bowl eventually.


ALSO, I have some more exciting news! My mom and I are now selling all our signs and home décor pieces. I have not yet been able to post any of our pieces on Etsy, but we are taking orders via email. Basically, we are making whatever our clients have requested. Right now we are working on a few pieces for a wedding and some decorative signs for some new homeowners. I will post each piece we create, and I encourage everyone to request something they are dying to have for their room/home/wedding/gift. To request something you’re interested in, please contact me via email, skye.boyd@outlook.com. Also, you can always check out what I’m working on through Instagram.

Thanks for the support y’all and finally order some custom home décor pieces!





No comments:

Post a Comment