Friday 7 February 2014

DIY Valentines Cards


One week today is Valentines Day! I have plenty of Vday crafts and recipes if you’re in need of any ideas for your special someone. You can find all my Valentines blog posts right here, VALENTINES.

Anyways, I’ve made some Valentines Cards for my west coast pals. The cards that I created are made out of all recycled paper that was lying around the house! I used red & pink construction paper, brown scotch wrapping paper, pink wrapping paper and newspaper. I also used old birthday cards for the background of my cards to prevent them from bending. I then cut out all shapes of hearts, glued them to the old birthday cards, and then I used scissors to cut a nice border around each heart card. Once each card was complete, I used black and gold sharpies to write Valentine messages on them. Super cute, super easy!


Enjoy my loves! 


No comments:

Post a Comment