Sunday 22 December 2013

Holiday Decor - My Christmas Trees



Holiday Décor - Christmas Tree

Here’s some of the holiday décor that I have been working on recently. I decided to put up two Christmas tree’s this year, one in my garage and one in my house! The one I put up in the garage I actually cut down myself. My mom has a large property, which comes in really handy over the holidays. The one in the garage looks like a Charlie brown Christmas tree, but everyone loved it the Christmas party! I used burlap bows, bells and pinecones. I just used twine to hang each ornament off the tree. I also made popcorn garland that looked excellent. I then added a few vintage looking ornaments from our old Christmas decoration box and I also purchased some from the dollar store. My tree was too tiny to stand nicely in a regular tree stand so I had to make my own. I used an old pot that once had a plant in it and then placed the tree in the pot and added stones to hold the tree in nicely. I then made a burlap bow to go around the pot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment