Monday 1 December 2014

Deck the Halls


Holiday Wreath 
Holiday Wreath

Nothing like putting together the perfect holiday wreath for your front door! For fall I actually made mine, but for Christmas I did something a little different. To make a true Christmas wreath is a lot more difficult then putting together a fall wreath for the following reasons: cutting branches, attaching branches to wreath insert, adding holly berries, ect. So I purchased my own wreath from Target for $25.I then added a star ornament and a holiday sign, which I also purchased from Target. So in a way, I did put together my own unique Christmas wreath. See photos attached.

Holiday Centerpiece

Holiday Centrepiece

Putting together a beautiful Holiday centerpiece is something that is easy and fun to do! I alternate my glass vase, purchased from Homesense to every season by adding something festive in it. For Christmas I have added Holiday balls that I purchased from the dollar store. It was so easy to do and it looks great! 











No comments:

Post a Comment