Tuesday 4 March 2014

Smoothie Time - Honey, Ginger, Peach & Spinach Smoothie


Hey guys, at the end of this month I am headed to the Dominican for a week with some amazing people and I have been trying to eat super healthy and work out at least 5 times a week. So far not so good, just because I’ve been super busy at work and with all my sign requests! But at least I’m trying right?! Anyways, I’ve had some requests for my smoothie recipes. So each day I’m going to post a new healthy smoothie and all the ingredients used to make each one, this way we can experience them together.

Day 1: Honey, Ginger, Peach & Spinach Smoothie

Ingredients:
1 handful of spinach
1 tablespoon of graded ginger
2 cups of frozen or canned peaches
2 tablespoons of honey
1 cup of water or more if desired

I’m not going to lie this isn’t the best tasting smoothie that I have ever had, but it is probably one of the healthiest. I am also battling a little bit of a cold right now so the honey and ginger does wonders for my chest and throat.

Hope you guys enjoy! I have a delicious one prepped for tomorrow, stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment