Monday 25 November 2013

Christmas Cards


Hey Guys!

I am so sorry about the late blog post! I have been extremely busy with work, packing and a few of my girlfriends have been visiting for the past week that I haven’t had the time to do any crafts except my Christmas cards. This year I decided to spice up my Christmas cards by adding a little Christmas touch to them. I used crayons and some Christmas stencils that I made myself. These cards turned out a little cheesy and playful, but I’m sure my receiver’s will appreciate my Christmas touch.

Items I used to make these Christmas Cards:
Christmas Cards purchased from Target
Crayons
Black Sharpie
Transfer Paper
Printed Stencils

**Majority of these items should be laying around the house! If not, they can be purchased from the dollar store. 

Step 1: Once you have purchased your Christmas Cards its time to spice up the envelopes. I printed 3 different types of Christmas images off the Internet and then used my transfer paper and traced the images onto the envelopes. I did each card differently depending on their names and addresses. I used red and green crayons and a black sharpie to color and bold the envelope. This craft is really fun and easy to do; it’s a great starter craft for the holidays!

Hope you guys enjoyed, and more Christmas crafts to come!


Christmas images I used for my cards


No comments:

Post a Comment